Thursday, September 27, 2007

reflections , imperfections and confections

week 9 thing 23

I hope I am really done! This has been a long and winding road and a magical mystery tour!
I really, really appreciate this opportunity and want to thank all those who made this experience possible. I also want to apologize for the sorry appearance of my blog. I wish it was neater,
more organized and more fun to look at. Maybe next time! I just wanted to get done in time
to be eligible for the prizes and such and my blog's aesthetic suffered. Anyway, to answer your questions- my favorite parts were the games, avatar, Library Thing, & Rollyo. Least favorite- having to create so many accounts and using different user names and passwords for the first few-
my bad! I am just awed by what is available. I feel a bit more savvy and connected to all these new and exciting devices. I expect my reader's advisory skills to reap benefits from this process. I would definitely participate in something like this again! One complaint was that sometimes ( especially for some of the beginning exercises) some of the instructions were confusing and I often couldn't find someone to help me . Really big thanks to Scrappin' Erin- she helped me out a lot with her tips. I think she should get a special award.

No comments: