Thursday, September 13, 2007

week 1 thing 2

Thank you Ellen for the reminder.

At first I thought the lifelong learners tutorial was a waste of time; but when I finished listening I felt it was worthwhile afterall. I really liked the idea of treating problems as challenges, although
that will be a challenge in and of itself, so it's sort of a new problem! You followed that right?
I will try to use that mindset and hopefully will approach problems differently. So, that will be
the hardest lesson from thing 2. The easiest? Perhaps play! Downtime is when I'm most relaxed
so my brain probably absorbs new information more readily. Kind of a contradiction.
One thing that really bothered me was that the narrator of the tutorial kept saying learnin'
guess her lifelong learning didn't include the ing sound!

No comments: