Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tubing without getting wet; well my feet got wet

week 9 thing 20

I posted the cute Singing Piano Cats video from you tube. Chose this one because it was really short but amusing. When I was trying to find it a second time so I could post it to my blog,
I had a hard time because there were so many singing piano cat entries (who knew?!) that weren't the one I wanted. I changed my search strategy to choosing from the category Comedy and it was easier to find that way. There must be a better way to narrow down the video you want- I'll have to ask my kids- or maybe you have to bookmark it if you need to come back to it.
I'll need to work on that. I don't see myself going to you tube much unless I hear of a specific clip that's making the rounds. I'm not sure how the library could incorporate its usage, though I did see on someone else's blog the idea of using it to promote the library- once bandwith is increased.

No comments: